Eat to Thrive: A Nutritional Revamp-Dietician Guided 12 weeks weight loss plan - Homebased
Get fit, sustainably (By A Certified Nutritionist).
Workouts Per Week
4 workouts + (2 bonus workout)
Beginner & Intermediate
Light weights for home workouts, can use heavier weights in the gym.
The program is designed to support clients in achieving better health and fitness through developing sustainable habits. The program encourages transparency and creates a safe space for clients to share their overall lifestyle habits, and emphasizes making nutrition and fitness a routine for long-term success. Clients will be encouraged to focus on the process of becoming healthier rather than fixating on a certain weight or body shape. The program also prioritizes health and fitness along with other important life choices such as sleep, mindfulness, and smoking cessation. Clients will be encouraged to incorporate small, manageable changes into their daily routine, and educated on the importance of mindful eating and recognizing hunger and fullness cues. The program is designed to be flexible and adaptable, and will be adjusted as client's needs change, to help them achieve their desired results. This program will also help clients establish regular eating patterns, prevent overeating, and support a healthy lifestyle while seeing desirable results. Lastly, unlearn and relearn healthy habits that may help in improving long term health of the gut, brain, heart, and mind.
"Take control of your health with every bite"
MEET THE COACH
I am a Certified Nutrition Consultant in Clinical and Sport Nutrition with certificates from Mac-Nutrition Uni (UK) and Exercise Science Academy (ACSM Mumbai facilitator). I believe in coaching my clients and improve their nutritional status by help.
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH MORE THAN WORKOUTS :
Basic Training Guidance
The plan also includes a focus on fitness to promote overall health and well-being. The fitness aspect of the plan includes
- 3-4 strength training sessions per week, with a focus on using weights to target large muscle groups.
- 2 yoga sessions per week to improve flexibility and balance.
- 1-2 cardio sessions per week to improve cardiovascular health.
- A goal of 8,000 steps per day to increase daily activity level.
Equipment required for home workouts
- Between 2 to 5 kg weights
Nutrition Plan and Supplement Recommendations
Recipes / Meal Plans
The nutrition recommendation is to follow a meal plan that supports sustainable weight loss. The plan will be customized to the individual's needs and will include a variety of foods from all food groups. The client will be included in discussions about meal planning and habit-changing techniques. Goals will be set on biomarkers such as energy, sleep, stress, stamina, and strength.
Meal Plan Overview
- The program focuses on healthy eating habits and reducing or eliminating foods that are dense, hyper-palatable, unhealthy, or high in sugar.
- It emphasizes on not cutting out certain food groups, such as carbs or fat, as they are necessary for overall health and well-being.
- The plan includes strategies to reduce unnecessary snacking and encourages clients to stick to 3 meals and 1 snack per day to establish regular eating patterns and prevent overeating.
- Recommendations for diet such as restriction of dairy, preference for certain oils, no sugar or caloric replacements, and intermittent fasting.
- Recommendations for hydration and supplement intake to support overall health and well-being.
- The focus will be on getting as much variety as possible while also making sure to include enough vegetables and protein for daily functioning.
- The plan will also aim to optimize gut health.
There’s one that fits you.
Designed by certified professionals, Fitcru plans keep your current level of fitness and future health goals in mind.
Error in myfitcru account. API error: Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.