The diet plan that perfectly matches your health target.
Losing weight starts with what’s on your plate.
Step 1: Click on sign up now
Step 2: Fill our Health Questionnaire
Step 3: Get Started
The key to good health is food. A balanced diet gives your body the platform to build a sustainable exercise regimen, to maintain your health and physical shape. But which diet should you follow? What foods can you have or must cut out? How do you monitor everything? It’s simple — you sign up for our Nutritional Plan and leave everything in the capable hands of our experienced coaches, who will provide all the guidance to create and follow the ideal healthy diet that doesn’t compromise on your favourite foods.
- Ideal for Men & Women Between 20-55 Years
- Consultation Welcome Call & Weekly Check-in Calls
- Macro Settings - the right ratio of carbs, fat and proteins in your diet
- Goal Specific Home or Gym Workouts
- Weekly Meal Plans, Pantry Substitutions, Alcohol Guide
- 24/7 Access to the FitCru App and Daily Workouts
- 1-1 access to our coach for guidance, motivation and accountability
- Educational Videos to Help Build Your Confidence and Clarity
- Monthly or Full Plans Available
Start monthly plan @ INR 5999/- * (30 days)(*TAX NOT INCLUDED)
you can also try our 21-21 fitness plans
21-21 : Faq's
No, nothing beats water.
Ideally use black coffee as a thermogenic tool. Have 1-2 cups in your fasting window. It helps curb hunger too.
Black coffee, lime water, sparkling water, some club soda mixed in water, use water. Anything with zero calorie helps.
It will be sent to you once you select the plan.
All plans are flexible. The idea is to fit your plan into your routine.
Early morning, empty stomach. Preferably after clearing out your bowels.
Your phone does it too mostly. Check the health app.
Yes sure, as long as it fits your calorie goal.
Every week is good.
We advise sticking to whats given in your plan for optimal results, Your nutrtion and workout is designed as per your goal.