The Gut-Boosting Weight Loss Plan- Nutritionist guided 12 weeks weight loss plan - Homebased
Lose Weight, by eating for your unique metabolism and gut health (By A Certified Nutritionist).
Workouts Per Week
Beginner to Intermediate
Are you tired of yo-yo dieting and feeling frustrated with your weight loss efforts? This program is designed for busy individuals like you who want to lose weight and keep it off for good.
With our easy and effective nutrition program, you can drop up to 15 kgs of weight in just 12 weeks. Not only will you see physical changes, but you will also experience improved digestive health and gut microbiome, and a shift in your mindset towards a more positive relationship with food.
By focusing on your morning routine, our program helps you create sustainable habits for long-term success. Say goodbye to the diet mentality and hello to healthy weight loss.
Weekly assessment calls with our expert nutritionist will keep you on track and motivated throughout the program.
"Achieve your weight loss goals and learn to maintain a healthy lifestyle"
MEET THE COACH
Bhakti is an ace health professional who believes in holistic well being and integrates the science behind nutrition with food options that are traditional, local and easily available.
She believes in curating a road map for your fitness needs, be it weight management or treatment of lifestyle diseases and helping you achieve your goals as
swiftly and steadily as possible.
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH MORE THAN WORKOUTS :
Basic Training Guidance
- Upper Body / Lower Body Workouts
- Strength Training / HIIT / LISS / Yoga / Flexibility
- Choose between beginner and intermediate levels
Equipment required for home workouts:
- Light weights, resistance bands
Nutrition Plan and Supplement Recommendations
The meal plan is designed to support weight loss by focusing on gut health. Each week, you will receive a personalized meal plan that takes into account your body type, age, height, weight, and goals. The plan will include foods that support a healthy gut microbiome and promote weight loss. This includes high-fiber foods, foods that increase satiety hormones, and foods that reduce inflammation and balance estrogen levels.
The key components of the meal plan include:
- 500 calories per day below your maintenance level to support weight loss
- Protein sources at every meal and snack to support muscle growth
- Plenty of fruit and vegetables, with at least half the plate consisting of low-carb options to provide essential nutrients and fiber
- Adequate water intake to support hydration
- High-fiber foods to support digestion
- Good fats in the morning to support energy and brain function
- 250 grams of Omega-3 per day to support heart health and brain function
There’s one that fits you.
Designed by certified professionals, Fitcru plans keep your current level of fitness and future health goals in mind.
Error in myfitcru account. API error: Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.